Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

My First Week

    I had started this project a while ago, working on the outlines in my free time, but I eventually just put it away because I had no time to work on it. So, the first thing I did when starting this project, was to go over each outline and make sure it made sense and that I was up to date with my own little world. I then moved on to the fun part, making the new stories.
   When preparing a new story I like to come up with the basic plot and then fill in details around that. Like putting a skeleton together and then worrying about adding the meat. Most of the pages in my notebook are brainstorm pages where I write out a bunch of ideas before narrowing it down to those that make sense or that I just really like. Another thing with these stories is that they all have to connect so, before I really get to thinking of plot, I think of places I want it to connect to other stories, and make sure those connections make sense. This week I finished a plot I had started a while ago, and wrote two full new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment